Finished the right fuel tank. This pic shows how I drilled the rear tank
baffle and Z brackets. These are the steps:
1. Temp install Z brackets to wing.
2. Cleco all ribs, skin, and baffle to wing and leading edge.
3. Drill the inboard tankrib/Zbracket/baffle and cleco.
4. Remove tank although keep the Z brackets temp installed to spar and
baffle clecoed the the inboard Z bracket. This allows final drilling of the
5. Keep the baffle straight by applying some angle stock on the out board
of the baffle. (see pic)
6. Final drill the baffle.
Some pics of the right tank before closing. I decided to go inverted.